Staff member contact meeting
Would you also like to help others with what you have learned about chronic pain? You can make a difference for people who, like you, have to live with chronic pain! You will organise a contact meeting in your hometown or surrounding area. You can choose the place yourself. The contact meeting is once a month and lasts 2 hours. You first follow our basic training "Learning to cope with chronic pain". During the meeting, you will offer a listening ear to participants and give advice and tips on how to deal with chronic pain. Of course, we will train you and help you find a location.
What do we offer you:
- A fun, challenging position within a community organisation that puts its heart and soul into helping people with chronic pain and their loved ones.
- You will contribute to supporting people dealing with chronic pain.
- You will receive a travel allowance and a volunteer allowance
- 2x a year free of charge to an enjoyable 2-day framework training with all volunteers fully catered for at a care hotel.
- You can take advantage of the course offer of PGOsupport To gain more knowledge or develop yourself.